Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

.

Friends


friend, I want you to always come to my side with me all the time.
give directions when I make mistakes, 
being a good listener when I needed,
joking together and do everything together. 
I know it is selfish but I will always hope because I can learn a lot from you.
when you're sad I'm trying to be a strong person,
when you're mad I'm learning to be a patient man, 
and from you I can make the most beautiful places that I will only give to people like you.
so from all that we have passed what are you willing to be my friend?









There are many people who come and go in our lives. but only very few people who will give a distinguished lasting impression in our hearts. That is what people will often we think and he will always be important for us as a true friend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Posting Lebih Baru Posting Lama Beranda